BEX LOGO Submission

Forums » News and Announcements

BEX LOGO Submission

• 78 posts
    December 1, 2018 11:52 AM PST

Please use this thread to upload logo submissions.  The submission can be a sketch, complete design, or even color ideas. As complete or just an idea will work. LIMIT: 3 submissions* per person.  (*see below for authorization of use)

One of the reasons we are looking into a new logo was that BEX was invited (by ...you know who you are and thank you) to do a private 4R pick in early 2019.  Thus we need a logo that has more than 5 secs of thought that I selected years ago. The members make the group here what it is, so you guys should also have the opportunity to contribute to the new logo.  The plan will be to allow members here the ability to buy the pick through a special agreement with a CA liquor store. More details to come later.

The selected idea/logo will get the following:

- A sample of the BEX 11/2018 MIX 

- A year of lotto reposting FREE

- A specialized Avatar with the logo integrated

- The logo (your work) will likely be on the private pick

- The absolute praise by all members here especially me

Selection of Logo will be done by Jan 2, 2019

Legal:

*By uploading and/or contributing an image, sketch, design and/or idea, you concede to BEX aka "The Bourbon Exchange" located online at www.Bourbonex.com full, complete and exculsive rights and authority to use the logo in its entirity (or any modification thereof) in perpetuity.

• 2 posts
    December 1, 2018 3:59 PM PST

I'm not a graphic artist by any stretch of the imagination but I know enough photoshop to be dangerous. This is an absolute work in progress.

Notes: It's DSP-KY-69 because I'm 13yo and there is not a 69 as far as I can tell.

I don't know the day BEX started but if Admin can enlighten me I'll edit the date.

• 78 posts
    December 1, 2018 10:40 PM PST

Nice work. I wont be making any calls or comments early on, but I like the quick response. 

BEX was born June 17th 2016. Thank you for taking time to submit!